"I don't mind living in a men's world, as long as I can be a woman in it" Marilyn Monroe
A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Oh it is beautiful ♥
ReplyDelete*following your blog*
Eda ♥
It's crazy how the world can be so unbelievably beautiful sometimes!! Great photo Olya
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to tell you that I awarded you a Stylish blogger award. I love your blog!
You can read all about the award here:
http://scandinavianinspiration.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-got-stylish-blogger-award.html
Чувствуется мощь, сила и в тоже время непреодолимое желание смотреть на эту красоту бесконечное количество времени...
ReplyDeleteThe universe really is an amazing place. Beautiful photo!
ReplyDeletexox,
Cee
So pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove Grace.
Gorgeous!! xx
ReplyDeletelove the photo. space, and pictures of it are always so inspiring
ReplyDeletexxx
space intrigues me so much! mind boggling!
ReplyDeleteNice one! Hope that you check my blog. I would suggest that you read my first post! Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete~ @Eda, thank you. Yes @Rebecca! I also think so..
ReplyDelete@J.! Thank you sooo much! I appreciate your opinion very much! Thank you thank you!!! xoxoxo
@AnnaMoon, да, действительно! Так и есть!:))
@Cee, @Grace, @Sarah, @Amandamarie: thank you guys for your lovely comments!!.
@Nadia Aboulhosn, @Jubert - welcome!:)
ReplyDelete