A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Month's Choice: The Place to Visit

Hello friends!
This Wednesday I would like to ask you which one of these three destinations we could call the Dream Destination of the Month? Let's see which ones you have been choosing during these three weeks:


Flat Garden at the Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon


The Baths of Lady de Padilla at the Alcazar of Seville, Spain


Mount Egmont, Taranaki, New Zealand




So which one would you choose the winner of the month?..
*Click on the pic to enlarge it

12 comments:

  1. cool photo. I like your blog. it is so joyful)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baths of Lady de Padilla at the Alcazar of Seville, Spain ♥

    Beautiful...


    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seville, Spain.
    I love Spain and would go back there in a heartbeat.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous choices! I've already seen The Baths of Lady de Padilla at the Alcazar of Seville, so I'd love to see the rest :-) hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Spain! I live in NZ so have been to Mt Egmont before lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is for the Baths of the Lady de Padilla in Seville! It looks breathtaking :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning places :)

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~ @Eda, @Ninjagaiden78, @Design Elements, @Cee, @minnja - Thank you so much for your votes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so gorgeous but I'll choose Sevilla!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Baths of Lady de Padilla at the Alcazar of Seville, Spain

    Always!!!!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have to go for New Zealand, I have been dreaming about going there for such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ~ Thank you dear @Rebecca!
    @Laura*, @J. - thank you so much for your votes!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...