There are too many different things that inspire us daily. Impossible to say exactly which ones or to arrange them in any categories. That's why I decided to show you time after time what inspires me. And as these are the first days of a new year (I have to apologize for keeping silence for so long!!!), I'll start with this lovely picture:
*
 |
| Van Dusen Lights |
*
*Click on the pic to enlarge it
Чтобы денежка в кармане и в делах сплошной ажур,
ReplyDeleteХвост трубой, усы в сметане, а на сердце мур-мур-мур!
*****С новым годом!!!*****
To make money in your pocket and in the affairs of the solid openwork,
Tail pipe, mustache in sour cream and a heart mur-mur-mur!
***** Happy New Year !!!*****
http://fashion-gide.blogspot.com/
beautiful Xmas pics!
ReplyDeletekisses
Camilla
www.thecheapdiamonds.com
~ Thank you dears:)
ReplyDeletebeautiful pic!
ReplyDeletekatslovefashion.blogspot.com
Colorful array of lights...beautiful
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful photo!
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
~ Thank you ladies!
ReplyDelete