A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Monday, January 03, 2011

"Envy My Style"

Hello guys,
I know I've been missing for a pretty long time, and the reason was my holidays' trip to visit my relatives and friends, then celebration of Christmas, then New Year's Eve party....well, please excuse me:) I'm going to do my best to write constantly over here. And today is the first "Envy My Style" looks of week (and the new year):
"zarna's runway"
"urban tease"
"Brooklyn Blonde"
Let's choose only one look!

8 comments:

  1. I have to love how classic but edgy that first one is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zarna for sure... from the shoes to the coat and tha hair. perfection.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the visit on my blog , and for being my follower .....I've signed too.

    stay in touch


    ave

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photos :)
    follow me on:
    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/glamourgirlbg
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year too!! I love the second outfit most!

    Vicky
    new post: bamboogie jacket & follow me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...