Great saturday everyone!
Really, none of us needed this guy, and he himself was also just having fun flirting here and there. Due to my whole days these weeks are full of job tasks it was at least something to light up my mood. However, I just stopped my part exactly yesterday as I lost all the interest seeing how my dear mom is trying to make me loose.... Yes, this all sounds ridiculous and an obvious absurd I know..! But well... Giving my mom a 'green light' was a good thing to do, but now I feel so boring and actually tired of work:( And the weekend itself isn't going to be calm: tomorrow I'm invited for a party - argh, yes - with my mom and this guy... I need totally something new and distracting!..
"...I have conceded. The love to my mom has appeared stronger than the desire to get what I want..."
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
Hope this day for you is as sunny as mine is:) Well, my week was pretty easy but generally said not interesting. Last week we (my mom and me) were having fun in stealing one guy's attention from each other. The idea wasn't to win something more than total attention, but somehow my mom started to play it unfair... Meanwhile my dad was joking at us all the time:)
Really, none of us needed this guy, and he himself was also just having fun flirting here and there. Due to my whole days these weeks are full of job tasks it was at least something to light up my mood. However, I just stopped my part exactly yesterday as I lost all the interest seeing how my dear mom is trying to make me loose.... Yes, this all sounds ridiculous and an obvious absurd I know..! But well... Giving my mom a 'green light' was a good thing to do, but now I feel so boring and actually tired of work:( And the weekend itself isn't going to be calm: tomorrow I'm invited for a party - argh, yes - with my mom and this guy... "...I have conceded. The love to my mom has appeared stronger than the desire to get what I want..."
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
Haha! Was it awkward? I totally understand, work can be very stressful and boring!
ReplyDeleteWida
Missing Amsie Blog
;), no stress!! search!!!
ReplyDeletekisses
This post makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteLove Grace.
I hope you have fun at the party ;)
ReplyDelete♥ Leia
;) Great Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this! I can't imagine YOU not getting all the attention. :-)
ReplyDeletewait! your mom is trying to hook you up with a guy??? elaborate please! this stuff is interesting;)
ReplyDeletexoxo