A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Monday, April 25, 2011

"Envy My Style"

Hello dears, wish you a lovely start of the week!
How is your mood today? Let's all begin new week with smiles on our faces!:)
As usually I'd like to present you three outfits that caught my attention last week, which one do you like most?
Please leave your comments and don't forget to VOTE below the post!:)

"Brooklyn Blonde"
 Talking about this outfit, I guess I should mention that my own style has little to do with it honestly. But the way this look seems to be 'put together' made me like it very much!
"In Her Stilettos"
This look is as classy and sofisticated as pretty and elegant. I simply adore it and nothing can make me stop liking it!
"See You in Sweden"
This is an amazingly nice outfit! It feels to be so comfortable and stylish same time..! Love it!
To vote for the favorite look - check the poll under the post

14 comments:

  1. Brooklyn Blonde looks divine - I lvoe the long dress + shades of colour :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cool and feminine. love wearing such hats...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits - they all looks feminine and gorgeous. But see you in Sweden is my favorite - so cool and chic! xoxo
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you're back in the blogging world, my dear :) My vote is definitely for Rebecca- I just love her style!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first look, so bohemian chic. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you had a lovely weekend and you're off to a fabulous week! :) Ada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I don't mind!! Love these looks. I shouldn't vote for myself, haha, and I wouldn't...I really love Helena's of BB. She's rocking that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the third look!!!so laid back!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first outfit - generally am a big fan of Brooklyn Blond! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with the first outfit!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  10. From a man's perspective - Brooklyn Blond all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with a few other posters, brooklyn blonde is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear all! Thank you very much for your lovely comments!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've just voted. :) Have a lovely day! Ada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...