Saturday again, and I'm happy!
Love weekends...
And here's a new quote for you guys:
~~~~~~
Let's see which holidays are coming to celebrate next week:
1st of May - May Day
2nd of May - Brothers & Sisters Day
3rd of May - Teacher Day
4th of May - Naked Day
5th of May - Cinco de Mayo
6th of May - Nurses Day
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.
Love weekends...
And here's a new quote for you guys:
"There's no cure for love but to love more".
I think this is a very inconsistent statement, and what are your thoughts?.. Waiting for your comments!
Let's see which holidays are coming to celebrate next week:
1st of May - May Day
2nd of May - Brothers & Sisters Day
3rd of May - Teacher Day
4th of May - Naked Day
5th of May - Cinco de Mayo
6th of May - Nurses Day
Elegantly yours,
Olya Nikol P.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)