A woman is not just someone who wears high heels, knows how to wear a make up and visits spas. A real woman is a person who cares about lots of different spheres of life, which include not only fashion, style, design, music, cinema, parties, celebrities and gossips. But also charity, animals, literature and arts, politics, family and friends, fitness and health, traveling, romance and sex and many many other aspects of our lives. This woman may be called brilliant. If you know yourself as a such one, then welcome to the diamond club.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Places in the world I would like to visit

Kiev, Ukraine:
*
*(c)GavinHellier/Bing.com
*
Elevatedd view over colorful buildings with multicolor roofs in a new residential area of Kiev in Ukraine.
Looks beautiful!
*Click on the pic to enlarge it

10 comments:

  1. it looks so niceee

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos! thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've read some stuff about kiev. i am interested on the place too.

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see Kiev! That's where some of my family originally hails from:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'd love to visit there too!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  6. How interesting! It looks like something out of a Russian fairy tale! I have to say Kiev has never been on my "want to see" list...but I'm adding it now *winks* Your blog is very cool too! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!
    Thank you so much for your visit to my Tearoom! I like your blog too! The picture of the this new house development is really amazing! It's not at all how I had imagined it would look! Thank you for giving me a real perspective of it!

    Wishing you a Happy Easter weekend too!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. this place is colorfully magical
    how great is the view from the roof

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Any reaction is better than nothing, I appreciate if you don't leave me with nothing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...